There are two fundamental adversaries of electronics: moisture and dust. Electrical circuits and components will have a shorter lifespan if the relative humidity is more than 65 percent. A five-degree increase in the temperature of an enclosure is all that is required for prevention. It is most typical to use a temperature-controlled heat source. Various parameters influence the selection of appropriate thermal and moisture regulation devices.
Use Metal for Electronic Enclosures
Metal is a durable, solid substance that can withstand high temperatures without melting. It also has strong impact resistance.
Metallic materials protect electronics from alcohol, solvents, hydraulic fluids, gasoline, and more when these devices are employed in industrial situations.
The electrical conductivity of metal is significant in EMI-sensitive applications. Metal is a conductor of electricity.
Because metal enclosures decrease emissions and protect against external noise, metal enclosures are popular in the electrical device manufacturing business.
Remember that non-metal enclosures are poor conductors if you need to keep heat in. As a result, metal electronic enclosures are an excellent option for preventing heat from escaping.
Metal enclosures are ideal for RF or radiofrequency environments because of their efficient shielding capabilities. The metal casings have RF Shielding that prevents radiofrequency electromagnetic radiation from leaking out of the device.
Sheet Metal Aluminium
There are several uses for aluminium sheets and plates because of their excellent strength-to-weight ratio and inherent corrosion resistance. There are several applications for aluminium sheets and plates, from aerospace and aviation products to beverage packaging and cryogenic storage.
Aluminium Plate vs. Aluminum Sheet
The aluminium sheet and aluminium plate are essentially the same; the only real difference between aluminium sheet and aluminium plate is the thickness. An aluminium plate is thicker than an aluminium sheet, with a thickness more than or equal to.249 inches. An aluminium metal plate can be utilized for lighter-duty applications, whereas an aluminium plate is designated for heavier-duty applications requiring a thicker cut.
Aluminum Metal Sheet
- Aluminium metal sheet is any aluminium sheet metal thicker than foil but thinner than 6mm.
- The aluminium sheet is available in various forms, including diamond plate, expanded, perforated, and painted aluminium sheet.
- Primarily utilized for lighter-duty applications.
Aluminum Metal Plate
- An aluminum plate is any aluminium sheet metal with a thickness of more than 6 mm.
- Used mostly for heavy-duty applications
Aluminum Metal Sheet & Plate Applications
Industrial applications rely heavily on the physical qualities of aluminium metal sheets and plates, including:
- Bridge railing components
- Wall panels
Advantages of Extruded Aluminium
- A cost-effective and competitive choice for complicated cross-sections. Prototyping, testing, and launching new products are more accessible when new forms and designs are readily available with short lead times.
- The surface polish is superb (no extra machining is necessary), and they are often stronger than cast aluminium.
- The ability to interconnect parts simplifies fabrication processes significantly.
Common Uses & Applications for Aluminum Extrusions
- Several sectors rely heavily on strength-to-weight ratios. Vehicle engine blocks, transmission housings, chassis, trains, and subway cars are excellent candidates for aluminium extrusions.
- It's famous for computers, audio, and visual systems, and other electronics to use aluminium in its heating and cooling systems because of its ability to transmit heat.
- The protective aluminium oxide coating that adheres to its surface makes it inherently rust and corrosion-resistant. It's a suitable material when used in outdoor electrical cabinets for utility companies or photovoltaic power systems.
- Aluminium extrusions' high reflectivity makes them ideal for shielding items from infrared, visible, or radio frequency radiation.
- Command tent structures, military vehicles and Navy ships, the International Space Station (ISS), airplanes, and helicopters rely on aluminium extrusions for structural integrity.
Why Choose Metal Electronic Enclosures?Electronic enclosures made of aluminium are more durable and stronger than other materials in harsh situations. Rust, flame, and UV rays are all resistant to the substance. Aluminium is an excellent conductor of electricity because it is a highly conductive metal. When it comes to magnetism, metal isn't much of a magnet. As a result of these characteristics, it is an effective barrier against EMF and RF radiation (RFI). Aluminium enclosures can be helpful in projects requiring minimum interference and separate electronics.
Enclosures made of aluminium are ideal for applications that require little interference and autonomous electronics.
They may be easily painted and maintain their form over time, making metal enclosures an excellent choice. Anodized or powder-coated black metal is a more common option, although natural aluminium is also an option. Metal enclosures made of diecast metal do not have seams or folds.
Uses And Applications For Aluminum EnclosuresSleek & low-maintenance designs with improved design flexibility and environmental friendliness are all possible when electronic enclosures are made from aluminium. They have a wide range of applications in various fields, including electronics, automobiles, public transportation, aircraft, telecommunications, and solar/renewable energy.
When aluminium is alloyed with other elements, it gains strength. Silicon, iron, copper, magnesium, manganese, and chromium are some of the most frequent alloys used in the construction industry. Corrosion-resistant, lightweight, and accessible in medium to high-strength options are some of the advantages of this material.
Benefits of Aluminum Enclosures Include:
- Overall toughness: high impact, high tensile strength, rigidity
- The ability to resist recontamination
- Compared to steel, this material is much lighter and better at blocking radio waves (naturally RFI insulated)
- Compared to steel, this material is much lighter and better at blocking radio waves
- Do not swell or distort
YONGU Aluminum Sheet Metal Enclosures
A wide variety of aluminium enclosures are available from YONGU, including traditional designs for the factory floor and cost-effective boxes. Because of its slight weight and high durability, aluminium is a popular choice for portable enclosures.
These factors will determine the best enclosure for your application and budget. It would be best to think about how much you'll need and where you'll be using it.
Electronic enclosures are an essential component of many critical electronic systems. YONGU is a major producer of aluminium electronic enclosures, both standard and bespoke, with a wide range of options.
YONGU has two kinds of sheet metal enclosure boxes that are entirely customizable in every dimension.
YONGU Sheet Metal Box E Series
E Series sheet metal boxes have a unique and beautiful design with complete customization from dimensions to colors.
E Series has three different models, including
- YONGU E02 133.4*55*109 Sheet Metal Box
- YONGU E03 208.4*71.5*189 Custom Sheet Metal Box
- YONGU E04 248.4*81.5*209 Raspberry pi 4 Case
- Sheet metal box, aluminium bending.
- All dimensions can be customized.
- New and beautiful appearance, which can be used on a desk.
- The feet make the equipment place more stably.
- Dimensions, hole drilling, surface treatment & printing, etc., can be customized.
- The overall structure is beautiful and stable.
- Different colors can be customized.
- Custom Sheet Metal Box
- Raspberry Pi 4 Case
YONGU Sheet Metal Box S Series
S Series sheet metal boxes have a new and excellent design with complete customization from dimensions to colors.
S Series has eight different models, including
- YONGU S102 160*60*220 Lithium Battery Box
- YONGU S101 120*170*220 Sheet Metal Aluminum Box
- YONGU S103 220*80*250 Custom Made Aluminium Boxes
- YONGU S104 250*80*200 Custom Computer Case
- YONGU S201 150*180*250 Electrical Enclosures
- YONGU S202 170*90*250 Aluminum Sheet Metal Case
- YONGU S203 190*100*280 Sheet Metal Fabrication
- YONGU S204 200*120*280 Aluminum Electronic Project Box
- New design, a good looking case for components
- Customizable Thickness & other dimensions
- Customisable Dimensions/hole drilling/surface treatment/printing,etc can be customized
- The shape can be changed
- Flexible can meet customers’ requirements
- Good quality aluminium material al5052
- It can be used as a battery case
- It can be used as Custom Computer Case
- It can be used as a Lithium Battery Box
- Can be used as Electrical Enclosures
- Can be used as metal cases for electronics
- Suitable for Aluminum Electronic Project Box
- Feasible Sheet Metal Fabrication
The use of YONGU sheet metal enclosures in the manufacturing process has several advantages. There have been improvements in electrical conductivity, carbonization, and industrial robustness since these materials were introduced. On the other hand, metal enclosures help the total safety and security of various goods by providing all of the project and environment's strengths in one package. The project's packaging and design must also be taken into account.
For further information and customized product of your requirements, please follow our FACEBOOK for more updates and informations: https://www.facebook.com/Foshan-Gof-Electronic-Machine-Co-Ltd-104706631749290
You can also contact us at +86 13326782625 or write us email@example.com.