Our Industrial control chassis will surprise you with its functionality and structure. An aluminum product, the chassis offers an ever-excellent performance in heat dissipation and good scalability.
Its functions can provide you with the appropriate housing as an enclosure to your electrical system without compromising the high-end anodized color. If you are looking for a high-end yet cost-effective industrial control chassis, then we offer you different types of aluminum instrument enclosure as we move along.
Benefits of using Aluminum Instrument Enclosure as Industrial Control Chassis
- Using an industrial control chassis as your enclosure mainly prevents your electrical system from external damages such as malfunctioning and deformation. With all the electrical wires and tapes around the corner, keeping them in an aluminum industrial chassis keeps it in place.
- It acts as an excellent electromagnetic shielding from any external devices, promoting zero disruption to your system.
- Strong heat dissipation due to the natural property of Aluminum Alloy
- Lightweight and has fresh appearances based on your preference of color.
- CNC Machinery meets your industrial production requirements.
- Surface treatment, secondary anodizing, or sandblasting meeting your custom needs.
Types of Industrial Control Chassis we offer
The demand for a cost-effective and high-end industrial control chassis arises as environments are turning industrialized. We know that harsh conditions may affect the electromagnetic transmission and signal processing of our system. May it be in large factories, mining areas, construction sites, or even just at our homes. Thus our different types of industrial control chassis are modeled to fit your usage requirements. Our products range from A, B, D, G, and our newest F series.
Our series provides you with handheld instrument enclosures adopting a modular approach ideal in mass production. Its manufacturing undergoes through CNC production using high-quality aluminum alloys. We create instruments that are applicable in various housing fields, including the extruded aluminum project box that forms into different structures easily.
Our latest YONGGU electronic chassis F series has modeled its panel to meet your requirement for tapping or countersunk riveting on the board.
The length, color, and surface finishing of the industrial chassis can vary depending on your needs. You can always place your order based on your industrial needs, so what are you waiting for to have your industrial chassis ready now.
The demand for keeping our electrical systems intact yet in an excellent running condition comes with the need to furnace the best industrial control chassis for it. The functionality of electromagnetic shielding, lightweight, and customization comes in handy. We customize according to your industrial needs. Let us work on meeting your requirements. It includes production and finishing the case.
If you intend to invest in a cost-effective, highly efficient, and lightweight aluminum chassis, then our Industrial Chassis is the right choice.